Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Blog 2: My favorite piece of technology

In this second post I will tell you about my favorite piece of technology. Since I was little I have liked technology and lately my life revolves around it.

My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone. Because I have a lot of important information in it, memories and my friends messages. I use it most of the day, mainly watching different social networks. I like to see memes and videos on Instagram, also see text messages on Facebook. I like to stay on the cell phone late at night watching series or anime.

My dad gave me my current cell phone and I try to take care of it so it doesn't break or get lost. Because before breaking two cell phones and two others have been stolen.

I think I can't live without a phone. I would miss talking to my friends and I would end up bored at home. Although when I am without a signal or the internet I paint, draw or play table games.



6 comments:

Blog 8: My experience as a blogger