Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Blog 1: My autobiography

Hi!🐟 My name is Evelyn, my friends tell me Eve. I am 19 years old. I was born and grew up in Temuco. My birthday is January first and and an interesting fact about me is that my family  believed I was a boy, because never they did an ultrasound. Unfortunately I was born a girl. I studied at Liceo Bicentenario of Temuco, now study architecture at University of Chile. 

I like to watch series and movies. Last year when I was doing my works and models I was always looking for something to see and work at the same time. I like movies of all kinds, I see comedy, romance, action and fantasy. But lately I see more Japanese series. Since I was a little fan of anime and thanks to the quarantine I have seen much more. My favorite anime is Haikyuu!! because is quite fun. 
I live with my parents and I have a little brother. He is so annoying, but I am happy every day. Also, I have a cat that I love with all my life and that would not change for anything in the world. 

8 comments:

  1. Hello Evelyn, What kind music do you like to listen to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to all kinds of music, but I was a huge fan of Shawn Mendes. I mainly listen to pop and indie music.

      Delete
  2. Hi Eve!
    you are so funny. I also like Haikyuu! Which is your favourite character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Eve!
    My family thought the same thing, too! It's so funny, What would your name have been? My name would be Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Evely!
    Japanese series and animes are amazing!Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Blog 8: My experience as a blogger