Thursday, July 2, 2020

Blog 4: Photos!


Hello!! Today I will talk about a photo that brings me very good memories. 

I really like taking photos of the sunsets and I took this one day when I camped with my friends in the fields.


I took the photo in the summer of 2019, a few weeks before I had to travel to Santiago. We wanted to get together before separating from the university and not worry about anything for a few days. I remember that we ate too much. I also remember that it was very hot days and it was horrible to set up the tent, but resting under the shade of the trees and sitting down to watch that everything around us was vegetation made me feel much better. The photo shows the sunset, the warm colors remind me of the warmth I felt surrounded by people I loved and love until now. ❤️

 

I hope that when the pandemic ends, I can meet my friends again and camp again without worrying about anything else.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful photos!! I also like to camp <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image looks very nice, I love those sunsets and the colors they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi eve!
    I think that the photos are so nice but it's more cool the "mean of these", congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Blog 8: My experience as a blogger