Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Blog 7: Families and my family!


Welcome to a new blog! I will talk about the family and what I think about it.

Now families are very different and each one is special in its own way. I think I like modern families, I mean that families can have two mothers, two fathers, no children and all the people we want to call family. Before, homosexual families were frowned upon, even those heterosexual couples who had unmarried children was a topic of conversation, or the issue of simply not having children. Nowadays, people try to open their minds to these problems and accept each person's decisions, although even a part of society bothers them when they see that they are not like them.

Personally, my family is very mainstream. But they respect every decision we make. Also they are constantly supporting me, they let me know how valuable I am and how much they love me and I am very happy with that. They are very important actually. I am very close to my parents and my younger brother. Last year I really had a hard time traveling to Santiago and living there without them, but I called every night and they were a great support for me. Now I stay with them every day and sometimes it can be annoying, but we are fine! I also consider my family my cat Orion and my friends, we met 8 years ago and I love them very much💞

4 comments:

  1. I also think that there is no strict rule for families, diversity is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi eve sempai!

    yes the diversity of the "moderns families" is beautiful and congratulation for your family! I think that the support is essential for all if us.

    see you in your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Evelyn! I also think there are no rules for families, the diversity is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!! If that's the good thing about modern families, they are opening their minds to the reality that has existed for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog 8: My experience as a blogger