Thursday, July 23, 2020

Blog 8: My experience as a blogger



Hi all! I hope you are well with this semester and if not, I send you all my encouragement for what remains.

I'll talk about my blogging experience! I have never written a blog and this experience is different from the usual one for learning English. I'm not very good at English, but I try to learn more by writing this.

I think it has been a lot of fun writing about certain topics that we like so that you can learn a little about me. I also really enjoyed reading other blogs. I learned new things about their careers, I was also able to read many opinions on the same topic. Which was very interesting for me, because that way we could get to know each other a little bit virtually.

I really hope you are fine with contingency and other facts. With what has happened lately with the case of Antonia Barra, I want to tell the women who read this that they are not alone and that they can count on me! I am very angry about it and I would like to tell everyone that it is up to us to change the situation.

Greetings and maybe we'll see each other in English IV.
Love Hearts | Battle for Dream Island Wiki | Fandom

3 comments:

  1. Evelyn you have reason, women are not alone! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello eve sama!
    I really enjoyed reading your blog, I think I found a friend, thanks for sharing your experiences!

    I hope see you in English level IV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Evelyn, I hope you have a successful semester closure! It was a pleasure to be classmates, see you in English IV :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog 8: My experience as a blogger